SQL/DB Error -- [Table '4barstools.RecentlyAdded' doesn't exist]
SQL/DB Error -- [Table '4barstools.RecentlyAdded' doesn't exist]
Wooden Bar Stools - Wooden Bar Stool - Wooden Bar Stools - 4Barstools.Com

Wooden Bar Stools

At the age of 7, my family moved into a house with a serving island in the kitchen. My mom bought wooden bar stools so us kids could sit up at the bar and have breakfast before school. I'm now 30, and my mom still has the same wooden bar stools. They've lived in two houses since, and the bar stools went with them. Those poor stools have been through painting, stripping, and several reupholstering jobs, but they've definitely been worth much more than whatever she originally paid for them.

That experience convinced me that wooden bar stools are the best way to go when you're looking for comfortable, quality seating that will stand the test of time. Believe me, my mom has gone through more than her fair share of redecorating projects. In the 80's, I recall her Asian schemes with lots of blacks and strange silk flowers. That rolled into her modern décor when the bar stools were painted black and white. During her Southwestern period, the black and white wooden bar stools were stripped to natural wood with pastel colored material on the seats.

I think there were "Coca Cola" and "I Love Lucy" themes in there somewhere before she went country. I have to admit the country décor was my favorite of the wooden bar stools. She had natural wood with dark green trim and a cute gingham cushion on each.

The wooden bar stools are still alive. They are now quite at home in my parent's much more traditional home. She has them back down to their natural wood, with a textured off-white fabric upholstered over thick cushioning. She actually bought a kitchen table and chairs to complement the old bar stools, so I don't think they are going anywhere anytime soon. My brother and I, of course, aren't around to eat breakfast in the chairs. She and my dad now use them for their breakfasts and for seating when they entertain. They are still as sturdy as ever.

When my husband and I bought our house, it had a serving station bar separating the kitchen from the dining room. I needed bar stools. Of course, I bought wooden bar stools, just like my mom had. It's been five years. They've had countless cushions, and they have been refinished once. I have no doubt they will last the life of this house and all the abuse my husband and little ones can give them!

Discuss It!

< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

buy prom dresses online said:

Extraordinary, This particular net page is genuinely exciting and delight to learn. I'm a colossal fan from the subjects specified.

buy prom dresses online said:

dr oz fat burner pills said:

I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

Conservatory Furniture said:

Very interesting post! Luxury conservatory furniture made with natural rattan and cane.

Amanda Fead said:

I have a good chance to recommend for you modern way in educaion! It is you new start to be the one! Why not, you must try it!There is no risk, everythink is good and very provessionaly! Be the modern and truth for me...<a href="http://essay-online-shop.com">writing help</a>.

Elite London escorts said:

This is the perfect blog for anyone who wants to know about this topic. You know so much its almost hard to argue with you. Thank you very much!

vrijgezellenfeest twente said:

Very useful and knowledgeable. Therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing!

iPhone fixed said:

Very informative post ! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign!

Juana said:

<a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Essay">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Essay</a>

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Essay said:

Essays are generally scholarly pieces of writing giving the author's own argument, but the definition is vague, overlapping with those of an article, a pamphlet and a short story.

trouwfotografie zaandam said:

I am happy to find this article very helpful for me, as it contains lot of information.

Neal Kafry said:

My greetings!!!This article is written very well! All the details described great!Low number of people can so nice express their opinions.And so they have difficulties with the essay writing.then it is better to turn to a trusted service that deals with term papers writing http://www.perfectessaysonline.com.

zcode said:

I am happy to find this post Very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I Always prefer to read The Quality and glad I found this thing in you post. Thanks

Calculatoare Second Hand said:

Paying for shipping could end up costing you another 10% from the actual price. That's a trick that a lot of stores use to pull in customers.

Masini de tuns iarba said:

A healthy diet is not about strict nutrition philosophies, staying extremely thin, or depriving yourself of foods you love. Rather it is to get that good to have more energy and you keep healthy as possible.

Optimizare site said:

I just stumbled upon your informative blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your very well written blog posts.

Apartamente noi berceni 3 camere said:

anadoluweb said: No loose and heavy really think that, because the product is really in the feet feel satisfied.

apartments for rent in bucharest said:

Sometimes we are very concerned about our health, do not understand what to do. It is very easy to make better health. the use of natural vitamin supplements. Vitamins function in many metabolic reactions that occur in foods consumed in the body, control of vitamins and energy metabolism of our body.

Jucarii bebelusi said:

Im no expert, but I believe you just made an excellent point. You certainly fully understand what youre speaking about, and I can truly get behind that.

rochite de fetite said:

I have enjoyed this great information so much. This was really very interesting and helpful to read. I cant wait to read more from this site.